Latest Integrated marketing Stories
AvreaFoster helps global franchisor FASTSIGNS International, Inc., reposition its brand Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 14, 2012 When FASTSIGNS International, Inc., decided to reposition its FASTSIGNS® brand, the Carrollton, Texas-based franchisor of more than 530 visual communication sign and graphics centers chose AvreaFoster, a Dallas-based business-to-business branding and advertising agency. The 475 FASTSIGNS® centers in North America are currently using the new branding platform....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.