Latest Intellect Neurosciences Inc. Stories
Study indicates potential for TauC3 to be disease-modifying. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey (PRWEB) January 16, 2014 Intellect Neurosciences, Inc. (OTCBB:ILNS), a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery and development of disease-modifying therapeutic and diagnostic agents for the treatment of Alzheimer's and other neurological diseases, today announced it obtained proof of concept in a preclinical Alzheimer's model for its TauC3 monoclonal antibody indicating its...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.