Latest Intellectual property organizations Stories
***MEDIA ADVISORY*** WASHINGTON, Nov.
Boutique recruiters of patent and trade mark attorneys, Fellows and Associates, build on their success to include more overseas opportunities. London, United
Strengthens Secure Domain Name Initiative Partnership Efforts ZEPHYR COVE, Nev., Oct.
PATENT FOR METHODS IN OPTIMIZING LED LIGHTING FOR PLANTS GOTEBORG, Sweden and SAN FRANCISCO, Oct.
Fellows and Associates, a boutique recruitment and management consultancy focused on the international Intellectual Property sector, celebrate a successful trip to the 44th AIPPI World Intellectual
– New Jersey Patent Attorney, Stuart M. Goldstein, of the law firm of Ricci Tyrrell Johnson & Grey, PLLC, has been successful in obtaining the issuance of U.S. Patent No.
Image Processing Technologies LLC has been issued a new patent – its 22nd – related to object tracking technology used in digital cameras. Suffern, N.Y.
Recruiters of patent and trade mark attorneys, Fellows and Associates, prepare to attend the AIPPI World Intellectual Property Congress held in Canada next month. London,
Further strengthens search and analytics capabilities to meet increasing demand from clients around the world ALEXANDRIA, Virginia, August 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater, or the space included between the side scenes.
- The outside stock exchange, or “curb market,” of Paris.
- A flute or groove on the blade of a sword.
- A section of stage scenery placed in a wing of a theatre.