Latest Interactive television Stories
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online The recent discovery of a smart TV vulnerability that could allow the integrated webcam to be remotely activated and used to spy on unsuspecting families has some questioning the safety of these high-tech televisions. According to Chenda Ngak of CBS News, security researchers Aaron Grattafiori and Josh Yavor of iSEC Partners discovered a bug in 2012 model year Samsung Smart TV that allowed hackers to gain access to the webcams....
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online As competitors Apple and Microsoft work behind the scenes to perfect their allegedly upcoming TV offerings, Google has just announced their newest entrant into the streaming market. Chromecast is a thumb drive-sized device that plugs into an HDMI port in the back of your existing television. Any Google device, Android or Chrome, can then stream content directly to the television without the need to buy a new television or set top box....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.