Latest InterDigital Communications Corp. Stories
HELSINKI (Reuters) - A U.S. federal court ruled in favor of wireless technology firm InterDigital Communications Corp. in a $252 million patent dispute with mobile phone maker Nokia, InterDigital said. A federal judge confirmed in its entirety a patent dispute arbitration ruling which had been handed down in June but contested by Nokia, the U.S.-based wireless firm said in a statement late on Wednesday. InterDigital said the original decision by the International Court of Arbitration meant...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.