Latest Interferon beta-1a Stories
- Analyses in relapsing MS evaluate early predictors of clinical response, one-year efficacy and tolerability of Rebif (interferon beta-1a), among other outcomes ROCKLAND, Mass., May
Offers patients another delivery option WHIPPANY, N.J., April 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Bayer is pleased to announce today that the U.S.
- Data analyses in relapsing MS highlight MRI outcomes and 'no evident disease activity' (NEDA) measure for Rebif® (interferon beta-1a) vs.
- Experienced leader and expert clinician to deliver strong outcomes for patients in the areas of Neurology and Immunology ROCKLAND, Mass., April 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EMD
Proven Business Leader to Oversee Commercialization of Octreotide Capsules NEWTON, Mass. and JERUSALEM, March 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Chiasma, Inc., a U.S.
However, Platform Injectables Continue to Represent the Majority of Recent MS Prescriptions, According to Findings from Decision Resources Group BURLINGTON, Mass., Nov.
- Data include post-hoc assessments of controlled studies in relapsing MS regarding evolution of gadolinium-enhancing lesions, assessments of predictive scores for disease activity and disability progression,
~Convening World's Leading Researchers in MS with a Program Covering all Aspects of Research Including Cause and Pathology, Genetics and Environmental Impact, Emerging Treatment Study Findings and
ROCKLAND, Mass., Sept.
- An uxorious, effeminate, or spiritless man.
- A timorous, cowardly fellow.