Latest Interferon Stories
- Results Presented at European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) Meeting in Vienna, Austria PALO ALTO, Calif., April 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Eiger BioPharmaceuticals,
- RUBY-I evaluates treatment-naïve, non-cirrhotic, genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C patients with severe renal impairment VIENNA, April 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV)
- The New Drug Application (NDA) was accepted by the U.S.
Offers patients another delivery option WHIPPANY, N.J., April 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Bayer is pleased to announce today that the U.S.
- Data analyses in relapsing MS highlight MRI outcomes and 'no evident disease activity' (NEDA) measure for Rebif® (interferon beta-1a) vs.
- AbbVie's investigational, interferon and ribavirin-free treatment in Japan consists of a 12-week, two direct-acting antiviral, fixed-dosed combination of paritaprevir/ritonavir with ombitasvir, dosed
Presentations include late-breaking final results from the Phase 3 OPTIMIST trials and interim results from the Phase 2 IMPACT trial of simeprevir CORK, Ireland, April 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/
- 29 abstracts, including sub-analyses of AbbVie's approved treatment of VIEKIRAX® + EXVIERA®, as well as new data from Phase 3b development program and AbbVie's HCV pipeline compounds NORTH
- Experienced leader and expert clinician to deliver strong outcomes for patients in the areas of Neurology and Immunology ROCKLAND, Mass., April 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EMD
- PharmaEssentia and AOP Orphan announce completion of recruitment of the pivotal European Phase III trial PROUD-PV (www.proud-pv.com) to support global marketing of P1101 (Ropeginterferon alfa-2b).
Hepadnaviruses can cause liver infections in humans and animals. The two recognized genera are Genus Orthohepadnavirus and Genus Avihepadnavirus. It has a small genome of partially double-stranded, partially single stranded circular DNA. It is a group 7 virus that uses an RNA intermediate during replication. Most people who come into contact with the virus are able to clear the infection alone although some cannot and usually progress to fulminant hepatitis. It can cause sever liver...
- A person in a secondary role, specifically the second most important character (after the protagonist).