Latest Interferon Stories
- Analyses in relapsing MS evaluate early predictors of clinical response, one-year efficacy and tolerability of Rebif (interferon beta-1a), among other outcomes ROCKLAND, Mass., May
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ARMO BioSciences, Inc., a clinical-stage biotechnology company, today announced that clinical data from a Phase 1 clinical trial of AM0010, a PEGylated
- Results Presented at European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) Meeting in Vienna, Austria PALO ALTO, Calif., April 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Eiger BioPharmaceuticals,
- RUBY-I evaluates treatment-naïve, non-cirrhotic, genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C patients with severe renal impairment VIENNA, April 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV)
- The New Drug Application (NDA) was accepted by the U.S.
Offers patients another delivery option WHIPPANY, N.J., April 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Bayer is pleased to announce today that the U.S.
- Data analyses in relapsing MS highlight MRI outcomes and 'no evident disease activity' (NEDA) measure for Rebif® (interferon beta-1a) vs.
- AbbVie's investigational, interferon and ribavirin-free treatment in Japan consists of a 12-week, two direct-acting antiviral, fixed-dosed combination of paritaprevir/ritonavir with ombitasvir, dosed
Presentations include late-breaking final results from the Phase 3 OPTIMIST trials and interim results from the Phase 2 IMPACT trial of simeprevir CORK, Ireland, April 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/
- 29 abstracts, including sub-analyses of AbbVie's approved treatment of VIEKIRAX® + EXVIERA®, as well as new data from Phase 3b development program and AbbVie's HCV pipeline compounds NORTH
Hepadnaviruses can cause liver infections in humans and animals. The two recognized genera are Genus Orthohepadnavirus and Genus Avihepadnavirus. It has a small genome of partially double-stranded, partially single stranded circular DNA. It is a group 7 virus that uses an RNA intermediate during replication. Most people who come into contact with the virus are able to clear the infection alone although some cannot and usually progress to fulminant hepatitis. It can cause sever liver...
- A woman chauffeur.
- A woman who operates an automobile.