Latest Interferon Stories
PARIS, February 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ABIVAX, a clinical stage biotech company developing and commercialising anti-viral compounds and human vaccines, today announced
Indiana Fiber Network (IFN), the leading Indiana statewide Network Service Provider, announces hiring John Tackett as Deployment Supervisor. Indianapolis, Indiana
- Submission based on Phase 3 GIFT-I study in patients with genotype 1b chronic hepatitis C virus infection NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Feb.
- In Phase 3 clinical trials, VIEKIRAX + EXVIERA cured 95-100 percent of genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C patients, with less than 2 percent of patients experiencing virologic failure,
-- New all-oral, short-course (12 weeks), interferon-free treatment available in Canada for genotype 1 hepatitis C patients -- In Phase 3 clinical trials, HOLKIRA
IES Diagnostics, Inc.’s New “Rapid Ebola Pre-Symptom Screening Test” designed for use before visible symptoms; can help redefine quarantine policies and ultimately save lives.
- Major regulatory milestone achieved toward approval in the European Union NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Nov.
- In adult patients co-infected with genotype 1 (GT1) hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type 1 infection, TURQUOISE-I demonstrated sustained virologic response
- Results demonstrated high response rates in adult chronic hepatitis C genotype 4 patients without cirrhosis BOSTON, Nov.
-- Studies focused on patients where there is a high unmet need today or anticipated in the near future -- BOSTON, Nov.
Hepadnaviruses can cause liver infections in humans and animals. The two recognized genera are Genus Orthohepadnavirus and Genus Avihepadnavirus. It has a small genome of partially double-stranded, partially single stranded circular DNA. It is a group 7 virus that uses an RNA intermediate during replication. Most people who come into contact with the virus are able to clear the infection alone although some cannot and usually progress to fulminant hepatitis. It can cause sever liver...
- A person who stands up for something, as contrasted to a bystander who remains inactive.
- One of the upright handlebars on a traditional Inuit sled.