Interferon Reference Libraries
Hepadnaviruses can cause liver infections in humans and animals. The two recognized genera are Genus Orthohepadnavirus and Genus Avihepadnavirus. It has a small genome of partially double-stranded, partially single stranded circular DNA. It is a group 7 virus that uses an RNA intermediate during replication. Most people who come into contact with the virus are able to clear the infection...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.