Latest International Breast Milk Project Stories
Vulnerable premature babies will have access to life saving donor milk NEW YORK, Aug. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In a major humanitarian effort, the US-based International Breast Milk Project (IBMP), Quick International Courier and Prolacta Bioscience(Ã®) carried and delivered 5,000 ounces of donor breast milk from Monrovia, California to Cape Town, South Africa, today. The shipment, the fifth so far to Cape Town, and the first of two this year, will be given to...
Quick International Courier donates its services for fast delivery NEW YORK, Jan. 28 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today, International Breast Milk Project (IBMP) and Quick International Courier delivered close to 500 ounces of donor breast milk for premature, sick and orphaned infants aboard the USNS Comfort's Medical Treatment Center stationed outside Haiti. The ship is equipped with a neonatal intensive care unit and medical staff to provide emergency care to the youngest victims of the...
NEW YORK, May 8 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- This Sunday, individuals all over the nation will be celebrating a very special holiday to honor the women who gave them life: their mothers. While people in the United States turn their attention toward their caregivers, the International Breast Milk Project (IBMP) hopes to inspire some to also think of mothers abroad. The IBMP is an organization that helps mothers in the United States send their breast milk to infants in need, who have either...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.