Latest International Carbon Reduction and Offset Alliance Stories
By reducing and offsetting carbon emissions in its operation, Nanovations Pty Ltd is setting a new standard for emission free manufacturing of Nanotechnology products. Sydney, NSW (PRWEB) May 05, 2012 Nanovations demonstrates its commitment to helping reduce greenhouse gas emissions by becoming one of the first carbon neutral Nanotechnology manufacturers in the world. While careful power management, recycling and procurement did help to significantly minimise Nanovations carbon footprint,...
Bloomsberry & Co. Premium Dark & Milk Chocolate Bars Provide Consumers the Opportunity to Fight Global Warming SALEM, Mass., April 7 /PRNewswire/ -- With Earth Day right around the corner, discerning consumers know they can help the environment and eat their chocolate too when purchasing the all-natural premium Climate Change Chocolate(TM) bars. The bars, the first of their kind to support the fight against global warming, have already helped to offset more than 80,000 days of...
Despite attempts to increase price transparency in the unregulated carbon offset market, prices paid by air travelers to mitigate their contribution to global climate change vary greatly.Many airlines and offset developers sell such carbon offsetting credits to business travelers and tourists to allow people to justify their flying by funding a carbon reduction project elsewhere in the world. And many nations and companies purchase these offsets to help them meet binding international...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.