Latest International Cat Association Stories
The Serengeti is a breed that is still in development, but bred to produce a cat that looks like a Serval without having any wild cat blood. It is a cross between a Bengal cat and an Oriental cat. The Serengeti is a spotted cat with very large ears and long legs. Males can weigh up to 15 pounds and females up to 12. They come in a variety of colors and patters such as tabby, ebony silver, ebony smoke and solid black. Breeders are making attempts for other colors and patterns to be...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.