Latest International development Stories
2014 Budget Funding for USAID Food for Peace and USDA Food for Progress Threatened Washington, DC (PRWEB) March 06, 2013 In anticipation of the release of the 2014 fiscal budget later this month, the international aid community is campaigning to preserve funding for the USAID Food for Peace and USDA Food for Progress programs, critical to feeding those living in global poverty. PCI (Project Concern International) has joined more than 85 private voluntary organizations, farming, shipping,...
RSB Grants Dynamic Fuels Sustainability Certification (PRWEB) February 25, 2013 The RSB Services Foundation, the implementing entity of the Roundtable on Sustainable Biofuels (RSB) which has developed a global sustainability standard and certification system for biofuel production, is pleased to announce that Dynamic Fuels, LLC (Dynamic Fuels) has earned the RSB sustainability certification. The RSB certification encompasses Dynamic Fuels´ Geismar, Louisiana plant, located near Baton...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.