Latest International Hologram Manufacturers Association Stories
GIA announces the release of a comprehensive global report on Holography for Industrial Applications markets. The global market for Holography for Industrial Applications is projected to reach US$16.7 billion by the year 2017. Key factors propelling market growth include increased efforts by government and industries to curtail counterfeiting, piracy, and other issues; foray of holography in niche areas, such as solar weather forecasting, 3D information storage, and sound projections; and...
NEW YORK, March 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Ministry of Culture and Tourism in Turkey has recently decided to implement INKSURE's machine readable taggant solution for the security of the country's museum and historical site entrance tickets. The Ministry will implement the solution on entry tickets and smart museum entry cards for the next six years. As of 1 January 2011, the cards include a high-security hot-stamped hologram and the tickets include a hologram label. This solution makes...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.