International Journal of Geometric Methods in Modern Physics Reference Libraries
Open Systems & Information Dynamics (OSID) is journal published by World Scientific. The aim of the Journal is to promote interdisciplinary research in mathematics, physics, engineering and life sciences centered around the issues of broadly understood information processing, storage and transmission, in both quantum and classical settings. Our special interest lies in the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.