Internet privacy Reference Libraries
Email encryption refers to encryption and authentication of email messages, which is typically done to protect content from being read by unintended recipients. Email technology is readily available but has yet to achieve widespread usage, most likely due to social factors, such as people seeing the use of encryption as paranoid, and as marking a message urgent whether it is or not. A recent...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.