Latest Interval Leisure Group Inc. Stories
NEW YORK, Aug. 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- IAC announced today that it has completed the spin-offs of HSN, Inc. ("HSNi"), Interval Leisure Group, Inc. ("ILG"), Ticketmaster and Tree.com, Inc. ("Tree.com") to IAC shareholders. For every one share of IAC common stock held on August 11, 2008, the record date for the spin-off, or bought in the due bill period, holders received one-fifth of a share of common stock of each of HSNi, ILG and Ticketmaster, and one-thirtieth of a share of common...
NEW YORK, Aug. 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- IAC today announced it has been advised by The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC, that "when-issued" trading in the common stock of HSN, Inc., Interval Leisure Group, Inc., Ticketmaster and Tree.com, Inc. and IAC will commence (on a post-distribution and, in the case of IAC, a Board approved post-one-for-two reverse stock split, basis) under the symbols "HSNIV,""IILGV,""TKTMV,""TREEV" and "IACIV," respectively, at the market open on August 12, 2008. The...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.