Latest Intraosseous infusion Stories
Vidacare Corporation of San Antonio, Texas has entered into a merger agreement to be acquired by Teleflex Incorporated. San Antonio, Texas (PRWEB) October 29, 2013 Medical device manufacturer Vidacare Corporation of San Antonio, Texas has entered into a merger agreement to be acquired by Teleflex Incorporated for $262.5 million plus Vidacare’s net cash. Vidacare currently estimates that total proceeds to be distributed to Vidacare shareholders and vested option holders, assuming full...
Vidacare, the leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of advanced intraosseous (IO) technology, is proud to announce the winner of the June Vidacare Heroes Campaign award. The city of Goodyear, Ariz. Fire Department was named a Vidacare Hero because of the team's swift use of Vidacare's breakthrough EZ-IO(R) technology, resulting in the lives of two children being saved. The EZ-IO allows physicians, paramedics and other medical professionals to access the interior of the bone (the...
Pyng Medical Corp. (TSX VENTURE: PYT) today announced it has completed the acquisition of the trauma assets of California-based Bio Cybernetics International (BCI) (dba "Cybertech Medical", www.cybertechmedical.com), including the market leading Trauma Pelvic Orthotic Device (TPOD(R)), Mechanical Advantage Tourniquet (MAT(R)), and Cricothyrotomy Kit (CRIC(TM)). As previously announced, the purchase price was $US 2.4 million, part paid on closing and part subject to achievement of certain...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.