Iota Ceti Reference Libraries
Cetus Constellation -- Cetus (the Whale or Sea Monster) is a constellation of the southern sky, in the region known as the Water, near other watery constellations like Aquarius, Pisces, and Eridanus. Notable features This constellation's most notable star is Mira, Î¿ Ceti, the first variable star to be discovered. Over a period of 331.65 days it varies from magnitude 2.0, one of the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.