Latest Ipratropium/salbutamol Stories
PHILADELPHIA, Oct. 29 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Data from a Phase IIIb clinical trial demonstrate that Perforomist(TM) (formoterol fumarate) Inhalation Solution nebulized treatment provided prolonged bronchodilation and increased patient satisfaction compared to albuterol/ipratropium by metered-dose inhaler (MDI). These data were presented today in Philadelphia at CHEST 2008, the annual scientific assembly of the American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP). Perforomist(TM) Solution was...
NAPA, Calif., Oct. 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Dey L.P., a subsidiary of Mylan Inc. , announced today the presentation of clinical data on Perforomist(TM) (formoterol fumarate) Inhalation Solution at the upcoming Annual International Scientific Assembly of the American College of Chest Physicians (CHEST), October 25 - 29 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia. The data to be presented will include patient preference, dyspnea, and bronchodilation results for Perforomist(TM)...
By HILL, Ruth AN INHALER medication prescribed to thousands of New Zealanders with lung disease has been linked to an almost 60 per cent higher risk of heart attacks and strokes. Research involving 14,800 people found that those taking Atrovent or Spiriva had a 58 per cent higher risk of cardiac death, heart attack or stroke than others on a placebo or other treatments. The findings were published in the Journal of the American Medical Association. The Asthma and Respiratory...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.