Latest Irma Martinez Stories
MIAMI, May 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Discovery Home & Health (DHH) released this week Modalista, a short video format based on useful and practical fashion and style tips, developed specifically with today's woman in mind. The viewer will be able to enjoy these clips during Discovery Network's programming in its women dedicated channel, considered the number one in its genre with a total audience of over 10 million subscribers in Latin America. Irma Martinez, the most renowned Latina...
MIAMI, Aug. 31 /PRNewswire/ -- Irma Martinez, the most internationally-renowned Hispanic fashion stylist, appeared in the October issue of People en Espanol as one of the 25 most powerful women. According to the magazine, the selected group are live examples of what may be achieved with determination, also stressing the fact that "these extraordinary women are leaving their mark in the world." (Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100831/FL57151 ) (Photo:...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.