Latest IsoNanotubes Stories
Reportbuyer.com just published a new market research report: Carbon Nanotubes (CNT) for Electronics & Electrics 2013-2023: Forecasts, Applications, Technologies London (PRWEB) September 23, 2013 Carbon Nanotubes (CNTs) and their compounds exhibit extraordinary electrical properties for organic materials, and have a huge potential in electrical and electronic applications such as photovoltaics, sensors, semiconductor devices, displays, conductors, smart textiles and energy conversion...
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online Scientists working with one US-based technology giant claim that they have demonstrated a new approach to carbon nanotechnology that could pave the way to much smaller, faster, and more powerful computer chips. IBM announced on Sunday that they had successfully created, for the first time, over 10,000 working transistors using nano-sized carbon tubes, and had also precisely placed and tested them in a single chip using normalized...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.