Latest IsoRay Inc. Stories
IsoRay Inc. (AMEX:ISR), a medical isotope company focused on the treatment of prostate cancer and other malignant disease through use of its proprietary radioisotope technology, announced today it will release fourth quarter and fiscal year 2008 results on Wednesday, August 20, 2008, before market opening. That same day, at 4:30 PM ET, management will host a conference call, which will be broadcast live over the Internet. Participants should dial into the call 10-15 minutes before the...
IsoRay, Inc. (AMEX:ISR) announced today the completion of a baseline inspection by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for all its Quality Systems. IsoRay underwent its first inspection by the FDA over a period of 5 days from July 14th through July 18th. The inspection covered the manufacturing and quality systems at its Richland facility. At the end of the inspection no report of deviations from Good Manufacturing Practices or list of observations (form FDA 483) was issued to IsoRay....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.