Latest Isotopic labeling Stories
ST. LOUIS, April 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sigma-AldrichÃ® (Nasdaq: SIAL) announced today that it has signed an agreement with New Mexico Highlands University through its licensee, Highlands Stable Isotope Corp. (HSI), to exclusively distribute a novel set of patented stable isotope labeled synthetic reagents (www.sigma-aldrich.com/sinext). Under the terms of the agreement, HSI, a leader in the synthesis of amino acids, natural products, monomers for the materials...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.