Latest ISS National Laboratory Stories
KENNEDY SPACE CENTER, Fla., July 24, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS) and National Geographic Learning (NGL) today announced a partnership in the development of a science education initiative designed to engage young learners in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education. CASIS is the sole manager of the U.S. National Laboratory on the International Space Station (ISS). Through this collaboration, CASIS...
KENNEDY SPACE CENTER, Fla., April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS) and The Boeing Company (Boeing) today announced a collaboration that will provide support to entrepreneurial researchers through the MassChallenge Startup Accelerator. CASIS is the nonprofit organization responsible for managing and promoting research onboard the International Space Station U.S. National Laboratory. Boeing is the International Space Station...
The next tech tidal wave to hit Silicon Valley with business and ROI opportunities is NewSpace. Mountain View, Ca. (PRWEB) October 15, 2013 Want to know about the business of space who are the big players and how to get to be one? Twenty six of the most famous leaders in the NewSpace industry will participate at the SVSC/CASIS jointly sponsored “Launching Commercial Space Enterprises,” Friday, October 18, 9:00 AM-Sunday, October 20, 3:30PM, Atmel Research Park, 1600 Technology Dr.,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.