Latest IVONA Stories
GDYNIA, Poland, March 24, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- The IVO Software company is presenting the latest IVONA Text-To-Speech Studio package, intended for professional use in small and medium enterprises (SMEs). The IVONA Studio package allows significant reduction in costs of producing voice-over recordings. In a traditional studio, the process of voice-over recording with a lector takes weeks and is very costly. From now on, due to the use of incredibly natural and expressive voices of...
GDYNIA, Poland, November 19 /PRNewswire/ -- The IVO Software company, in cooperation with Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB), the largest British charity organization, is introducing two English speaking voices, based on revolutionary IVONA Text-to-Speech technology. They will be set up in products and services provided by RNIB to more than two million visually impaired persons. "The IVO Software has delivered amazing quality and innovation in an area that we are...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.