Latest J. V. Kadeisvili Stories
According to Hubble’s law, the frequency of light from distant galaxies is shifted toward the red in a way proportional to their distance D, z = HD, where H is Hubble's constant. Dr. J. V. Kadeisvili of the Institute for Basic Research and of the R. M. Santilli Foundation announces that Dr. R. M. Santilli's invariant derivation of Hubble's law without expansion of the universe has been confirmed at five recent scientific meetings (for links to the meetings visit...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.