Latest Jacobi Medical Center Stories
BRONX, N.Y., Jan. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- More women are choosing science careers, yet women are notoriously underrepresented in senior academic positions--often because they abandon their careers due to pessimism about advancement. New research suggests that putting more women in decision-making roles on the teams that organize symposia could offer a simple, effective step forward. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120531/DC16559LOGO) Women have made dramatic...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.