Latest Jaguar Cars Stories
- Jaguar ramps up F-TYPE value advantage by increasing standard equipment and features by $3,550 for F-TYPE to $11,850 for F-TYPE R models MAHWAH, N.J., March 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Jaguar
- Jaguar F-TYPE helps propel British brand to the top-ranked luxury automotive manufacturer for 2015 U.S.
-Jaguar Land Rover to introduce advanced, highly fuel-efficient, clean-diesel powertrain options on virtually every Jaguar and Land Rover model sold in North America MAHWAH,
2015 Jaguar F-Type squares off with Chevy Corvette Stingray as Aristocrat Jaguar makes online car shopping easy MERRIAM, Kan., Dec.
Lightweight sedan sets new standards in mid-size vehicle segment ZURICH, Dec.
- Land Rover Discovery Sport to make its U.S. debut MAHWAH, N.J., Nov.
Orland Park drivers take advantage of monthly savings TINLEY PARK, Ill., Oct.
- "British Intelligence," launching October 6, showcases the full Jaguar model lineup, including the F-TYPE, XJ, XF, and the recently revealed XE, which goes on sale in the U.S.
Jaguar Orland Park has the XK in stock TINLEY PARK, Ill., Oct.
LONDON, September 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Jaguar and Stella Mccartney Bring the New XE to Paris #FEELXE
The Joule was produced by Optimal Energy based in Cape Town, South Africa. It was an electric six-seat passenger car first thought of in 2004. It was shown to the public at the 2008 Paris Motor Show. Changes were made and shown again at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show. Production of the Joule stopped in April 2012 and Optimal Energy announced it was closing down in June 2012. The Joule was an electric car designed by Keith Helfet, who also designed the Jaguar XJ220 and the Jaguar F-type...
- To play, gamble.
- To impose upon; delude; trick; humbug; also, to joke; chaff.
- A deceitful game or trick; trickery; humbug; nonsense.