Latest James Gibson Stories
TAMPA, Fla., June 24, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Integrity Life Sciences, LLC announced today, it has entered into an official global licensing agreement that grants Integrity the use of all of the technology, products, US Patent and Trademark Office's assignments, logos and other forms of intellectual property that were created by Axiom Worldwide, INC. The previously arranged agreement specifically includes the flagship product DRX9000 True Spinal Decompression, its family of...
TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Today, Integrity Life Sciences announced it has resolved the inventory backlog of critical components that impacted recent delivery schedules. Integrity's stringent quality demand requires critical components to be tested and validated prior to being accepted into inventory. With extended lead times being the initial culprit, the numerous winter storms in late 2013 and early 2014 created additional delays in receiving these components...
No one likes to hear, "You're too old" but to a professional athlete like 'King James' Johnson the 36 year old boxer who was an Olympic alternate for the 1996 USA team in Atlanta - Those words are his motivation. Johnson will fight for the NABU Cruiserweight Crown in Memphis on January 19th http://KingofTheRing.biz Shreveport, LA (PRWEB) January 04, 2013 James "King James" Johnson is going for World Champion and will not let anything get in his way - not even the economy. Boxing Tour takes...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.