Latest James L. Robart Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online On Thursday, a Seattle judge handed down a summary judgment which rules that Motorola will not be able to seek an injunction in their case against Microsoft. These two companies have been battling it out in a Washington courtroom for over a year, ever since Redmond-based Microsoft claimed Motorola has been violating some of their patents. Motorola soon returned fire, saying Microsoft is also guilty of infringing on some of their...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.