Latest James L. Turner Stories
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Dec. 6, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) announced today that James L. Turner, group executive, president and chief operating officer of the company's U.S. Franchised Electric and Gas business, has decided to leave the company. Turner's resignation comes amid concerns about recently published e-mail communications. (Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20040414/DUKEENERGYLOGO ) "As a leader, I have a duty to exercise the highest level of...
EnerNOC, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENOC), a leading developer and provider of clean and intelligent energy solutions, today announced that it has appointed James L. Turner to its Board of Directors. Mr. Turner is president and chief operating officer of U.S. Franchised Electric and Gas for Duke Energy Corporation and currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Electric Power Research Institute. He is an energy industry veteran and thought leader regarding the utility business model of the future....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.