Latest Jamie Timmons Stories
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online Researchers have developed a new DNA test that can allegedly determine whether or not a person is capable of completing a marathon — or at the very least, finishing in a respectable time. According to Emily Davies of the Daily Mail, the genetic test, called XRPredict+, was developed by Jamie Timmons, the head of systems biology at Loughborough University. XRPredict+ focuses on a key group of 30 genes which determine how an...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.