Latest Jane Orient Stories
Jane Orient, M.D., explains why "access to birth control is not the issue, and religious freedom is only part of the picture." Washington, DC (PRWEB) March 16, 2012 In the commentary “It´s Not About Contraceptives,” published by The Atlas Society, Dr. Jane Orient asks: Why should anybody have to buy contraceptives for other people? Old women, women who want to have a baby, nuns, small employers struggling to make payroll–why indeed should any of them be forced to help...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.