Latest Japan Airlines destinations Stories
Tokyo, July 11 (Jiji Press)--Japan Airlines is planning to abolish some flights between Japan and the two East Asian countries of China and South Korea by March 2009, it was learned Friday. JAL is considering reducing flight services in light of soaring fuel costs and a fall in profitability amid weakening travel demand, sources familiar with the matter said. International flights subject to the abolishment plan include those between Narita International Airport and Xian in China, Chubu...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.