Latest Jason Gibbs Stories
Bee I.D. study will help scientists research biodiversity A York University doctoral student who discovered a new species of bee on his way to the lab one morning has completed a study that examines 84 species of sweat bees in Canada. Nineteen of these species "“ including the one Jason Gibbs found in downtown Toronto Ã¢Ë´ are new to science because they have never been identified or described before. Gibbs' expansive study will help scientists track bee...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.