Latest Jasper Ridge Inc. Stories
“For many, bright light is a simple, cost-effective intervention to recover lost visual function,” said Jasper Ridge President, Dr. Peter Borden. Researchers recommend the use of high illumination such as VisionEdge™ in low vision exams and rehabilitation programs. San Mateo, CA (PRWEB) November 04, 2013 The VisionEdge™ Diagnostic Kit (VE-100DK) makes it easy to incorporate controlled high illumination in low vision exams. The small, bright, portable instrument is key to quick...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.