Latest Jean Chatzky Stories
Tackle Your Most Stressful Money Issues Without Stressing Your Wallet NEW YORK, Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With mounting debt, piles of bills, struggles with savings, retirement worries and more, it is no wonder that now more than ever individuals feel consumed with money concerns. Bestselling author, award-winning financial journalist and television commentator Jean Chatzky is here to help with the launch of her newest tool for personal finance education, JEAN CHATZKY'S MONEY SCHOOL LIVE....
The Gateway to the west will be a gateway to all things personal finance this year, as the financial blogosphere’s top superstars meet to discuss finance, money saving tips and much more. St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) September 16, 2013 “Meet me in St. Louis” is taking on another meaning this October 17-20, as more than 500 members of the financial blogging community meet to network and discuss all topics in the world of finance and blogging. This annual 4-day conference, known as the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.