Latest Jean M. Muderhwa Stories
An Army medical researcher has reportedly developed a potential vaccine carrier he believes will extend the shelf life of essential vaccines, allowing for stockpiles of them to be created and shortages of these critical treatments to be avoided, the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB) said in a statement Sunday. The findings, which were presented Sunday afternoon at the Experimental Biology 2012 meeting, were discovered by U.S. Army Major Jean M. Muderhwa....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.