Latest Jeff McDowell Stories
Research in Motion (RIM) announced plans to launch a 4G version of its new tablet this summer through Sprint Nextel, according to a recent Reuters report. RIM provided a hands-on demonstration of the PlayBook on Wednesday, also saying that corporate interest in the new device was "massive." "In large companies, they're talking deployment in the tens of thousands, right off the bat," Jeff McDowell, senior vice president of enterprise and platform marketing for RIM said during the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.