Latest Jeff Nadrich Stories
A plaintiff has been awarded $3.35 million in compensatory damages, and an additional $7.76 million in punitive damages, from drug giant Johnson & Johnson due to vaginal mesh complications.Personal injury lawyer Jeff Nadrich responds. Atlantic City, NJ (PRWEB) March 07, 2013 In the first of what will be more than 4,000 vaginal mesh cases against drug giant Johnson & Johnson, a patient has been awarded more than $11 million, according to a February 28th Bloomberg article. Linda Gross...
The first vaginal mesh lawsuit has concluded, and the plaintiff has been awarded more than 3 million dollars. Vaginal mesh attorney Jeff Nadrich recently responded to the verdict. Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) March 06, 2013 A vaginal sling recipient has been awarded $3.35 million after suing* manufacturer Johnson & Johnson over painful side effects, this according to a February 26th Reuters article. Linda Gross, 47, of South Dakota, reportedly received J&J´s Gynecare Prolift vaginal...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.