Latest Jennifer Wiley Stories
According to a new study, drinking alcohol may significantly increase someone's chances at winning a game of trivia, according to a Medical Daily report. Professor Jennifer Wiley of the University of Illinois at Chicago and colleagues found that men who drank two pints of beer or two glasses of wine before solving brain teasers not only got more questions right, but also were quicker in delivering correct answers. The team discovered that alcohol may enhance creativity problem solving...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.