Latest Jenny Pricer Stories
SoCalMD representative Dwight Cromie recently had the opportunity to speak with Jenny Pricer, a senior lactation consultant at Parkview Community Hospital about their new Baby-Friendly designation, and exactly what that means for both the hospital and surrounding communities. Riverside, CA (PRWEB) February 10, 2012 As technology continues to advance, and more and more professional and personal interactions are conducted virtually over the Internet, it is easy to forget just how important it...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.