Latest Jeremy Humphrey Stories
Police said a suburban Chicago man arrested after a home invasion robbery admitted to perpetrating the crime to buy diapers for his baby. Authorities said Jeremy Humphrey, 21, knocked on a Park Forest, Ill., family's door at 8 a.m., March 15, brandished a semi-automatic handgun and shoved the female homeowner into a wall, the Southtownstar reported Tuesday. He had his hood up, Park Forest Police Cpl. Mike Baugh said in court. When he turned on a man in the house, the woman ran away...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.