Latest JethroData Stories
New Software Product Brings Best of Analytical Database Performance to Big Data Hadoop Scalability San Jose, California (PRWEB) June 04, 2014 JethroData, the fastest SQL on Hadoop in the market, today released its SQL-on-Hadoop product for private beta. A major innovation delivering 100x faster queries, JethroData's unique indexing technology enables companies using Hadoop to start harvesting their big data at the speed of business. Unique Architecture Powering the Fastest SQL on...
Jethro is an innovative analytic DBMS built natively on Hadoop, combining real-time analytics with scalable data storage New York, New York (PRWEB) February 27, 2013 JethroData, a Hadoop analytic database company, announced today it has closed a $4.5 million round led by Pitango Venture Capital. Founded in 2012 by industry veterans Boaz Raufman, Ronen Ovadya and Eli Singer, JethroData revolutionizes the way companies make use of Big Data, by creating the first analytic database that runs...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.