Latest Jim Parkinson Stories
Industry leader, Jim Parkinson, has been appointed Chief Technology Officer at Search Optics. San Diego, CA (PRWEB) December 3, 2010 Search Optics Inc., a leader in providing fully integrated digital marketing solutions specializing in the automotive industry, is pleased to announce the addition of a key role at the corporate headquarters in San Diego. Industry leader, Jim Parkinson, has been appointed Chief Technology Officer effective January 1, 2011. Parkinson comes to Search Optics with...
LOS ANGELES, March 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Jim Parkinson, the renowned designer of the iconic Rolling Stone logo will create the Rolling Stone LA logo, owners Niall Donnelly and Joe Altounian announced today. The logo for Rolling Stone LA, the first-ever U.S. Rolling Stone magazine venue, will be inspired by the magazine's famous logo and reflect the timelessness for which Rolling Stone is known. The news follows the December announcement by Rolling Stone LA owners Niall Donnelly and Joe...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.