Latest Joanne Ruthsatz Stories
Alan McStravick for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Saul Aaron Kripke, the great American philosopher and logician, had a very succinct answer for Harvard University after they had offered him a teaching position. His response? “My mother said that I should finish high school and go to college first.” Kripke is but one of many prodigies throughout history. Whether we consider Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Magnus Carlsen or Pablo Picasso, prodigies have delved into, and in...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.