Latest JobsInME.com Stories
JobsInRI.com, in partnership with the Rhode Island State Department of Labor and Training, will be hosting a job fair from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on September 19 at the South Kingstown Holiday Inn. This event is co-sponsored by Bank Newport and the South Kingstown Chamber of Commerce. Among the local businesses participating in the job fair to meet with job seekers are AAPC-MGE, Hyatt Regency Newport, Gateway Healthcare, Stanley-Bostitch and Bank Newport to name a few. This job fair is open only...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.