Latest Joel Occhiuzzo Stories
A Texas man said he has expanded the schedule of the holiday train has run in his backyard for the past eight years to keep the ride open on Christmas. Joel Occhiuzzo, 76, said he has operated the train, which seats 22 people, and given free rides to all who come from Thanksgiving through New Year's Day in his Richardson backyard for the past eight years, and this year he decided not to shut the ride down for Christmas, The Dallas Morning News reported Thursday. A lady asked me if I'd do it...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.