Latest John Boehner Stories
50 Radio Hosts Have Message for Boehner and GOP; Scrap Amnesty, Compel Obama to Enforce Existing Laws WASHINGTON, April 7, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Hold Their Feet to the Fire 2014, an annual radio row organized by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) may be one of this year's best indicators for the future of immigration reform. The event occurs on April 9 and 10 at the Phoenix Park Hotel on Capitol Hill and features the largest gathering ever of talk radio...
Teen Cancer America board members to join House Speaker John Boehner in Washington, D.C. LOS ANGELES, Jan. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Representatives from Teen Cancer America, a charity devoted to improving the lives of teenagers and young adults with cancer, have been invited by House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) to join him as his guests at the upcoming State of the Union address by President Barack Obama in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday, Jan. 28. Boehner was first introduced to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.