Latest John Fenstermaker Stories
Fenstermaker experts in survey & mapping, environmental compliance, and engineering attend Winter NAPE this week to support the energy industry and introduce a new specialized service: Oyster Assessments. (PRWEB) February 05, 2014 Specializing in survey, mapping, engineering, environmental, and advanced technology services, Fenstermaker proudly introduces a new environmental service to their comprehensive roster of work: Oyster Assessments. Its environmental professionals have...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.